Trinidad style sada roti
1. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add water gradually, mixing until soft and pliable into a smooth dough.
3. Knead well and place into a greased bowl.
4. Pour oil into the palms of your hand and rub over dough
5. Cover with damp cloth and leave for 30 minutes
6. Divide dough into four pieces and shape into round balls.
7. Rest for another 30 minutes
8. Roll each ball of dough on a floured board into a flat round shape, ½ inch thick.
9. Heat tawa over medium flame until moderately hot
10. Place one roti on tawa until it rises, bubbles appear and underside is lightly browned with flecks.
11. Turn to other side and cook.
12. Cut into quarters